Here we are for the second instalment of the All I Want For Christmas Tag! This time all my choices will be either movie or TV show related, so lets get going!
1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
Out of the many male characters in the fictional world, I’m going to choose Clint Barton aka Hawkeye from the Marvel universe. He’s witty and strong and sarcastic (we’re very similar on a personality level…yeah…) and is also extremely attractive (here we go again…). And to anyone who says he is not a superhero, you try shooting an arrow and look that good doing it.
2) What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
This is another hard choice but I’m going to pick Prince Caspian from the Chronicles of Narnia films. Ben Barnes is one of my favourite actors and I love his character as Caspian: he’s protective and loyal yet funny and charming at the same time…and attractive but that just goes without saying now, doesn’t it?
3) You write your christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
Considering this is not the book tag, I’m going to pick my five favourite Christmas films!
3) Frozen (a new favourite)
4) A Muppet’s Christmas Carol
5) Great Expectations (a bit random…)
4) It’s secret santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
I would like the statue from How To Get Away With Murder because then I could get out of doing all my exams and tests and I wouldn’t have to be so darn stressed all the time!
5) You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
I’ve thought quite carefully about this and I’m going to go for the Marvel Universe. I could meet all the amazing characters (aka Clint Barton) and also get to autograph begging from Scarlet Johansson and Chris Hemsworth and Robert Downey Junior…
6) What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
This question was quite hard, but I’m going to go for Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy (aka the RACOON!). He’s insanely adorable and spunky and feisty and I love him. I’d love a whole movie about him.
7) You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
Here we go…
1) Susan Pevensie (Chronicles of Narnia)
2) Sybil Crawley (Downton Abbey)
3) Spencer Hastings (Pretty Little Liars)
4) Rick Castle (Castle)
5) Kate Beckett (Castle)
6) Bobbi Morse (Agents of SHIELD)
7) Lance Hunter (Agents of SHIELD)
8) Sherlock Holmes
9) Laurel Costello (How To Get Away With Murder)
10) Ruby/Red Riding Hood (Once Upon A Time)
8) What character would make a good santa? (Doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)
This may sound a little strange, but Phil Coulson from the Marvel universe! He would be a really sassy santa and not afraid to throw stones, or bullets, at all the naughty children.
That was the All I Want For Christmas Tag and I hope you’re all having a great Christmas!