A couple of weeks ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by IAmDonovan who has the blog Coolbeans4 and is generally a cool person, so please go and check that blog out 🙂 I’m really excited and happy to be nominated for this and especially because this award is only given to those who have less than 200 followers and while 200 is an awful lot, I like the fact that some lesser known bloggers and being given their time to shine.
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
3. Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
As a lot of awards go, I’ve been given a list of questions to answer 🙂
1. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
Paris, France. 100%. You know that I have a French obsession and I’m still yet to go there even though I live less than 1 hour away if you go through the Channel tunnel. I just adore the culture and the language and the history 🙂
2. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
Taylor Swift or small dogs.
3. What do you like about your hometown?
I love my hometown and even though it is definitely not glamorous and is basically inundated with takeaways and pubs and dodgy areas and doesn’t have the greatest reputation, I love the history behind the place.
4. What is the best meal you can prepare?
I’m just beginning to learn to cook but I did make a very good Chocolate Yule Log once…
5. What’s your favorite chore to do at home?
Making my bed. It’s not too taxing and I do it every morning so it almost makes me feel awake and ready for the day.
6. What’s your favorite book?
I can’t just have one, can I?
7. What’s the very first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
As I still live with my parents, probably make sure that the mortgage was worked out and then probably go on a good family holiday somewhere. Then I’d dish some out to my friends and family, and then make sure that all my school and uni fees for the future were sorted out. I’m a fun sort, right?
8. What’s your favorite fruit or vegetable?
I tend to work in phases when it comes to food so at the minute I’m loving bananas.
9. How many times have you fallen in love?
How many books have I read + every film I’ve ever watched + all the TV shows = MANY TIMES
10. What was your favorite game or toy as a child?
I had – and still have – a pink elephant called Pinky who was my soul mate from a young age.
11. What’s your favorite beverage?
I really don’t drink anything exotic – I do enjoy some decent orange squash or a good old-fashioned glass of water.
And my nominees are:
1) Favourite book of the last six months that you’ve read?
2) Favourite flower/plant?
3) If you could bring a character back to life, who would it be?
4) What magical pet would you own if you could have one?
5) Your Hogwarts house?
6) Favourite bookish parent-duo?
7) Favourite colour?
8) What magical world do you want to live in the most?
9) Favourite subject at school?
10) Most watched movie?
11) Most listened to song?
Thank you again for nominating me, IAmDonovan, and thank you everyone who follows or reads this blog 🙂