Alongside books, TV shows and films I also love music and considering I haven’t done a tag in a while, I thought I’d do this one – and make it sort of a regular thing. I’m going to using my Spotify playlist, as this is where I listen to the vast majority of my music. I have a very eclectic mix, from pop to TV soundtracks to Broadway numbers to classic rock so this should be interesting.
Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating) then tag 10 others to do it as well.
1) Yes – Demi Lovato
2) Personal – Jessie J
3) Baby Don’t Dance – Fleur East
4) The Hills – The Weeknd
5) Javert At The Barricade – Russell Crowe, Aaron Tveit, Daniel Huttlestone
6) Winter Bird – Aurora
7) All You Need Is Love – Glee
8) Parachute – Lawson
9) Don’t Need Nobody – Ellie Goulding
10) Tears Will Dry – Fleur East
11) Best Of My Love – Ella Eyre
12) Moving In The Dark – Neon Trees
13) Take Me To Church – Hozier
14) Jimmy – Stooshe
15) Flowers In Your Hair – The Lumineers
That round seems to have unearthed all my obscure pop choices, but that was fun, right? And as for tagging, this tag has been going around for a while and I don’t know who has and hasn’t done it, so if you want to do this, then consider yourself tagged!